Top tips for controlling an event
Top tips for controlling an event:
1. Accept that you won’t control everything. All you can do is remember what happened and what you did last time.
2. Always use a list. Add new issues to the list for next time.
3. Keep whatever you are doing simple. The less complexity, the less chance of it going wrong.
4. Know what success looks like before you start and work toward it.
5. Always prepare beforehand. Never was a more true phrase than ‘preparation prevents poor performance’